Thursday, November 11, 2004

Now that needs to be in my front yard


Statue - fat lady on bull
Originally uploaded by etarak.
Nobody would drive by my house ever again. "Go left on Inkster, you will pass one light, then look for a giant statue of a naked fat lady on a bull on the right. Now if you see a statue of a dragon having sex with a giant chicken then you will know that you have gone too far." Unlike everyone else there will be no apologies for not updating my blog. No one updates everyday so if we all stopped apoligizing every time we write on them, we could save ourselves much time reading. You figure it takes 1 and a half seconds to read the apology. If I go to 5 blogs everyday, I could save just over 45 and a half minutes a year. So stop it! Oh yea, this blog is supposed to be about my life or something. So, I bought a new phone. It's called the Ericsson k700. It's cool, go check it out. Now I can miss your calls in style. Other than that, today is Amber and my 2 year, although we are not going to celebrate until the 26th of this month. If you have any really good idea's about what we should do, post them and when I read one I like, I will delete your post and say I thought of it. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

She doesn't eat ice cream that much. Maybe I should rent a bull and eat a quart of ice cream every day. She doesn't gain weight, I do. I am actually planning on going here. http://www.briaroaksinn.com/rooms.htm check out the Tuttle room, thats the one we are getting. Then having dinner on a dinner/theater train. It should be cool.

November 12, 2004 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Well thanks. That sounds good. We will make sure to think of you guys when we are "breaking it in" again. I have a problem with cats, but i'll just bring meds.

November 13, 2004 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home