Wednesday, October 06, 2004

WTF?

What is going on with blogspot? I would have been keeping up to date with my blog, but I don't have the patience to wait for this site to come up, "But I want my buffalo now!" Anyhoo, I have a house. Come see it, come visit and bring food! We are hungry! Brian, Chad and I, oh and Heika, are roomies now. Almost lost Heika in the city of Redford yesterday. Looked for her for 3+ hours and turns out she was fenced in someone elses backyard. If you want more details just ask Chad. So, who is going to Chicago this weekend? Who is going to the cabin? Who is going to come over to my house on the 29th for a makeshift halloween party? Who is going to go crazy because they haven't had a weekend to themself for months? Sorry, but I just LOVE to see you all as much as possible. Well, maybe not all of you. Did you hear about tailgating at MSU? Might not be able to drink anymore. Why the FUCK would we drive to East Lansing if we can't get super wasted by 10AM? I mean other than Christmas and church, when can you drink that early in morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home