Wednesday, September 15, 2004

OK, here is the dilly-o.

I'm having problems with my loan. Can I buy this house right now, no strings attached with no problems? YES. Will my payment be under $2,000? BARELY. So why is it taking so long? Because the good loans are for people with a steady good income with great credit. Am I one of those people? NOT REALLY. So bank after bank I take shots at and bank after bank they come up with reasons not to help me. So rather then close right now with a high ass payment, I keep postponing for a decent payment. But soon i'm going to break down and get a loan with a payment around 2k. Then my happiness will be gone and life will suck ass because i won't sleep anymore on account of my 4 jobs. I will keep you posted on whether I am a homeowner or just a homo.
D

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

you've been on and off the suspicion list, but i do hope you get the house. just think of all the securities $$$ you will make with your part-time job.
see you this weekend?????

September 15, 2004 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

What is my worth? What would you pay?

September 16, 2004 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home