Sunday, August 15, 2004

They accepted!

And on Sept. 15 I will move in. So October 22 weekend looks like a good up north weekend for everyone who will attend. Please look at the calander and tell me if that weekend looks good or not. Its the 4th weekend of 5. The 5th will obviously be Halloween so that weekend is out. The weather should be outstanding in late october up there with no bugs, but still kinda warm in the daytime. Leave a post or email or call me and let me know if you think thats a good time to go, if you have shit to do just say so and maybe we will move it back a week. For those of you who don't know my pager, it's 800-938-2697. Try it some time, it's fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

that is AWESOME! i will have to check our social calendar, but so far 10/22 sounds good. or as lori said, "the 22rd." i like it. can't wait to check out the house.

August 16, 2004 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home