Monday, August 09, 2004

Al Qaeda is going to bomb you BBQ grill

No more fun for you! The terrorists are going to bomb your car, boat, plane, dog, toilet, and electric shaver come election time. Wow I never get sick of hearing about that. Everyday, "we have intelligence that says they are preparing to strike America". No shit! They hate us, and so help me GOD they better not postpone the election for "our saftey" or I'll...um...well... I'll sit back and take it like every other American. Damn, we should stop giving so much attention to it. But on the other hand, fear sells well. So everyday my home page will have "breaking news" on how I'm in danger. Statistically speaking, I'm in no danger. Better chance getting hurt driving today then getting bombed. "Breaking news" you can get hurt driving!!!! Don't get in your cars. Silverware can be sharp. No more eating for anyone! Sporks are the new utensil of choice. Oh wait, that's already the case in airports and on planes. Damn, even trying to make fun of it unveils how crazy it has become. Sorry, enough from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home