Sunday, August 01, 2004

So now what?

So i just keep coming here and typing stuff? Um, well our birds flew away. It was sad, I wasn't ready for them to go. Actually Amber forced their first flight with fear. She was trying to pet them, and they took flight for the first time never to return, leaving their nest and many turds behind. I'll get a new picture of them up soon. I am watching Simple Life 2, it's kinda like Saved by the Bell, in that they both are not good shows, but if you come across them, you watch them and you don't why. I'm looking at houses again this week, hopefully I catch a good one. I'll let everyone know if I find one. The big fun weekend at the cabin will be in October. I am trying to pick a week so if you know you can't go on a weekend, then let me know! I was thinkin like last weekend of the month. Peace out my Niggaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home