Wednesday, August 11, 2004

OK, Bought me a house!

Kinda, waiting for them to accept the offer. They are asking $147,000, I offered $145,000, so we'll see. I am sure they will take it. But no above ground pool because it's not the house I put a picture of below. Unfortunatly i don't have a picture yet, so when I own it I will take a picture and post it for all to see. It is on the Redford-Livonia border, and it's close to I-96. There are many strip clubs with in 10 minutes so there is plenty to do at night. Or during the day now that I think of it. I am buying it because it has a grill with a gas line from the house, so you never run out of gas. That IS the only reason I want the house. Oh and at work I am trying to secure R. Wallace's loan on a 8.4 million dollar house. He is buying it right now and I am trying to get the deal since he used a realtor at my office. Some old lady at Century 21 who I am willing to sleep with if she can get this deal for me. Quick reference for ya, if I made 1 point on the deal, that would equal $40,000 in my pocket. I can live with that. Don't think I will get it because I am too young, white, non jewish, and I have a big nose, but who knows?

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Cool, I'll come take your broke ass out anyway. We should hang sometime. Do you have a blog?

August 15, 2004 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

I use dbrown@grouponemortgage.com. Send me an email and we can start to chat.

August 15, 2004 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home