Monday, September 27, 2004

approved


approved4
Originally uploaded by etarak.
Haven't heard from the bank yet, but I plan on closing this week. Garrett and Amy are married which resulted in me getting to eat burritos at a wedding. Not only that, but most of UlessQ got to play a song as well. That's right Mike, you missed it. I don't think we F'd it up that bad either. It was a good time and somehow I escaped the embarassment of getting drunk and grabbing people's asses. In fact, I was sober all night. Who would have thought? We then followed up such a night with a visit to the park on Sunday. It was beautiful and I learned a little bit about nature thanks to the informative signs placed along the trails. Next week I'm going to be making a list of people going up north so if you haven't told me that you are going for sure yet, please do so by then. I will then post the list on this blog in a fashion that resembles the varsity football cut list. So check back soon to see if you "made the team"! Don't worry, there won't be much hazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home