Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Title


Title
Originally uploaded by etarak.
We are back from the wild, and sorry to everyone for my bad directions. It may have made it a little harder for you to get there, but think how bad I got it. For now on, nobody will ever trust my directions again. That kinda sucks, but is well desereved. And to all that said they would come up and didn't, you suck. I should post your names and your lame ass reasons so that everyone who did go can laugh at your excuses. Instead I could go into a polictal rant, but it wouldn't matter. Nothing I can say no matter how right or well thought out or intelligent it is, it won't make a difference. If I said, "Bush sucks cause..." and you disagree and still vote Bush, it's because you are not smart enough to understand what I said. That's right, this is my blog and I am the all mighty know everything GOD! And if you agree with my statement that Bush sucks then I am wasting my time saying anything anyway. So, lets talk about space monkeys. Do you think there are any dead, undecomposed monkeys in space because of some experiment we did in the past? And do aliens think they are just some sort of litter or garbage that earthlings leave lying around space? Hmm. What if one came back into our atmosphere and didn't burn entirely up, would we study it and think it was an alien? And then finally realize it was a monkey we put there in the first place. Do you think I'm stoned right now? Am I asking too many questions when it's not really possible for you to answer me? Well I'm not stoned, just watching Brian play the new GTA. One good thing about living with someone who loves video games more than an 8 year old boy living in an upper class neighborhood is we always have the newest games. And speaking of nothing important at all, have I talked about poop on this blog yet? I don't think I have. So, look for it in a blog coming soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I am impatient and blogger is slow, so somehow it posted twice. Not sure why.

October 29, 2004 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

cabin was a blast...def. a fan of loser no-goers posting their reasons why they didn't make it...or maybe you should just make up your own reasons and post them. you're all creative like that.

October 30, 2004 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home