Thursday, July 21, 2005

FUCK...the real world...


Stop the Voices!
Originally uploaded by etarak.
...weekend. I'm balls deep in corporate bullshit so I am ready when you are. The date...Oct. 7th, 8th, and 9th. The place...the cement and traffic free, all natural, dead silent little bit of heaven I call "The Cabin". So heads up yall, I'm spreadin the word and if I get one person that says the week before that they are busy doing some shit that wasn't planned way back in July, I will kick them in the nuts/pussy. I know it's vulgar, but for the love of all that is awesome, WTF? And if you can't go, don't even tell me. Just next time I see you, start crying. I will understand.

6 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Derek: Don't worry. Don't worry. I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks i'm gonna do and..FLIP OUT MAN! All I wanna know is, who's coming with me? Who's coming man? Who's coming with me? Ehh? Who's coming with me man?
Eck: I will.
Derek: Eck. Thank you Eck! Yeah!
Eck: Hahah!

July 21, 2005 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

so are mike and i just supposed to cry when we see you next or tell you now that we can't make it?

July 25, 2005 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I agree with Eck--although I don't know what "your blog people for three minutes" means...Amber can you translate this for me?? :)

September 10, 2005 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks! by the way, that's called a nomnative phrase. For example:

Amber, my best friend, is an accomplished writer.
or-
It seems elipses, a pause indicated by three periods in row, are as improperly used as commas once were.

September 14, 2005 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Derek, please post something new. Amber and I are discussing grammar again.

September 14, 2005 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I am tying you down and making you post a new entry AND register on the toj. be prepared.

October 12, 2005 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home