Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm back


What is that?
Originally uploaded by etarak.
So, haven't surfed much lately, new job and all. But I did get to go and see Random Johnson, and then I got to hang out with the drummer at his house. Awesome! Then we were all drinkin a lil bit, and "some guy" fell asleep. You know who you are. Falling asleep before anyone even decides they are tired was considered a crime in Highschool, a misdemeanor in college, and only a teabagging now that we are out in the real world. Since Eckler mentioned my posts can be pretty shallow with no real content, I will attempt to update you on my life. Today I got a haircut, and I ate a burrito. Yesterday, I had sushi, but no haircut. Before that I can't remember so I guess thats all as far as my life goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home