Sunday, February 20, 2005

Why do I wrestle?


Picture(4)
Originally uploaded by etarak.
So oops. A lil too much to drink. Every time I drink a little bit with Brian, next thing I know I should be concerned about my well being. I didn't do anything bad, just stupid. Getting excited about stuff and making unnecessary decisions. But, I love everyone and the inuries were non-violent. So, yay, Derek tried to do laundry a little to intently, but, it's clean. And, nobody is hurt, except me. Miss everyone, we should hang out soon. Obviously I got the crazyness out, time to be civil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I'm not a happy girlfriend either Lori. Hope things go better this week for ya. Eck, sounds good but no. You don't want to be that drunk with me. Remember at State when we roamed about campus like zombies, terrorizing the land? Let me heal first.

February 21, 2005 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home