Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm broke


bum
Originally uploaded by etarak.
Well, I am low on money. 306 birthdays this month, an anniversary, and a new truck will drain your income. So happy birthday to every that comes to my blog, I'm sure you had one within the last few weeks. What is with Feb and March? Everybody concieves in those months so for all those having sex out there, watch out for those two months. Back to being broke, if you aren't related to me by blood, then don't excpect a present. And if you are related to me by blood, their is a 50% chance you may get a present. It might be made from macaroni and elmers glue, maybe some finger paint if your lucky, depends on how much I can get some finger paint for. So Merry xmas and happy bday and anniversary and happy Hanukkah and yada yada. Please send me money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I don't have $3k. Only credit. And there will be a bunch of snow everywhere soon.

November 30, 2004 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home