Friday, February 11, 2005

Gone forever?


Mmmmm
Originally uploaded by etarak.
Tom Smith has departed for the great land of Tennessee. Moonshine and cheaper beer have attracted our friend to the deep south. So I have posted this picture in remembrance of his kindness, his cleanliness, and his appetite. In case it isn't clear enough, that is Tom, licking cheese sauce off of my hairy nipple one night. He forgot about my camera phone so this wasn't a set up, just a friendly gesture. So he joins Mcmullen, Streams, the Szumlinskis, and many more in the escape from Michigan. Tom, we will miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie-Liz said...

I hear it is pretty sunny and warm and nice and fun in California and everyone should move there - it is the place to move!!! - What do you say? (-:

February 12, 2005 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

I heard it is going to slide into the ocean killing everone who lives there.

February 13, 2005 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home