Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Last one I swear...


Last one I swear...
Originally uploaded by etarak.
Anyone still stop by? I know it's been awhile, but I don't have anything to say. So if anyone wants to discuss anything please post it and we will start a conversation and everyone else can come and read it. Naw that sucks, don't do that. Let's talk about the Superbowl. I will most likely be at Mcmullybutt's with Amber. If anyone is looking for something to do, call Ryan. His rents are out for the weekend so weez gonna drop it like its hot....if anyone just cringed then I am smiling. If anyone is around the Livonia area on Tuesdays and Thursdays then call me for lunch cause I found out not to long ago that Lori has been frequenting the area twice a week for work. Occasionally we get to meet for lunch so if anyone is in town on those days call and we can all go. So when are YOU going to Vegas? If you are reading this then you are probably planning a trip since I've been invited to go four different times later this year. Sorry everyone but I probably won't make it this year, so have fun. Throw 10 on black for me, ahh F*ck it here is a $100, put it on HARD EIGHT! Ya, i get excited thinking about losing all that money.

4 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Yay a comment, thanks Mike. Luv u

February 5, 2005 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Her Dad may be testing you with questions like, "you wanna hit the strip clubs with me Scott?" And you have to say, "That may have sounded fun in the past, but since I met Lori other women haven't interested me in the slightest. I guess she completes me. How about we go to a show?" Then when he goes to sleep you can hit the strip clubs because they are open all night.

February 8, 2005 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

No it wouldn't be the same. Since you would have to use money or drugs as bait, it could get really expensive. And vegas strippers are hand picked, so you will never catch a real big one. Only skinny ones with big flippers.

February 9, 2005 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Big flippers are overated. They don't even help them swim. There has to be SOMEWHERE to fish, it's not like its a desert.

February 10, 2005 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home