Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fuck Palm? FUCK WINDOWS!


upload_87123
Originally uploaded by etarak.
You'd think reading all the posts about how nobody can sync this Treo 700 with their PCs would keep me from trying. But noooooo, I had to devote about 4 hours to trying to do the most basic function for a palm phone, syncing it with the PC. If you want me to explain this properly and give you the true experiance of trying to sync this phone, please stop reading this and call me. I'll come over and kick you in the nuts/face/boob! Then, as I talk about the process I will cover your eyelids in peanut butter and force a starving rate to chew them off, so that I may pee directly in your eyes. By the time I am seperating your knee caps from your leg using a poop covered garden shovel, you will begin to feel Microsoft's brilliant and inovative programming genius. I'm sorry but I can't type anymore, I need to go punch something!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

yeah, sammit. even i know not to correct D's spelling when he's that worked up.


drinks on wednesday? i wish i could have drinks with you guys tonight!

January 25, 2006 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home